Return & Exchanges
- Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating order#, a photograph of the bag (front & back) and your reasons for requesting the exchange or return.
- Pack the bag or accessory in its original packaging with original tags.
- We will keep you updated by email throughout the process.
- Once the refund or exchange has been approved we will send you a prepaid shipping label via email. Attach it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that you remove or cover the original address label.
- Hand the parcel in at the post office, remembering to get a receipt as proof of postage. We will let you know when we receive and approve your return. Then we’ll confirm and send the item you would like in exchange or issue a refund by the same payment method as your order. Depending on the reason of the return, shipping costs might be deducted from your refund.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, you will receive a refund within 14 days. Please note that returns can take up to 21 days to reach us. At peak times the return process may take a little longer.
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will ask our bank to process a refund by bank transfer. Refunds can take up to 10 working days depending on the bank's processing time – please note that we are unable to influence this.
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will credit your PayPal account and the refund will show on your PayPal statement after 3 working days. PayPal payments funded by a credit or debit card will be refunded to that card, and for payments funded with both a card and another funding source, the card portion will be refunded to the card and the remainder to the PayPal account.
Please note that depending on your bank’s currency conversion rate, a difference from the original charged sum may occur when your bank refunds your account.